Skip to main content

The hotel bartender and his friend double penetrated me...


My relationship with my husband was going very badly, especially since I got involved with João and sex became essential every day.

One day, after a long conversation, we decided to go away for a weekend, just the two of us, to try to improve our relationship, although the reason our relationship was in such a state was mainly my fault because I wanted to do crazy things and he didn't, but it was also his fault because he always drank too much.

We decided to go to a small, beautiful, and quiet town.

When the weekend arrived, we left late in the morning, had lunch on the way, and arrived in Caminha in the early afternoon. After checking in, we left our bags in the hotel room and went for a walk along the river, spending the afternoon talking, most of the time on a terrace.

Being a town by the sea, we had grilled fish for dinner and drank some good vinho verde. Needless to say, we both got quite drunk.

When we got back to the hotel, I was already turned on, so I put in a butt plug and asked him to take some pictures. He only did it because he was already drunk.

We went in the hotel and decided to go for another drink.

As soon as I entered the bar, I noticed that the bartender was a handsome guy in his early twenties with blue eyes.

We sat down and ordered drinks, my husband a whiskey and me a Baileys. We continued our conversation, and whenever I could, I glanced at that bad boy.

We must have stayed there for over three hours. It was just us, the bartender, and another person who seemed to be his friend, as they were engaged in lively conversation.

It was midnight when the bartender approached us and said he was closing, but that we could finish our drinks in peace.

When we finished drinking, I realized that my husband had drunk too much and couldn't stand up, much less go to the room without help. He was drunk.

I asked the bartender to help me take him to the room, and he asked jokingly:

“If I help you take your husband to the room, what do I get in return?”

“For a hunk like you, anything you want.” I reply

“I'm going to charge you kkkkk.”

“If your friend helps, he can charge too,” I said, laughing and thinking to myself that it was a good night to fuck two guys.

“Wait a moment I have to go to the front desk and I'll be right back to help your husband.”

As soon as he returned, they took my husband by each arm and carried him to the room. I asked them to lay him on the bed.

They left the room, and I was following them when my husband asked me:

“Where are you going?”

“I'm going to pay the bar bill, and I'll be right back.”

I left the room, they were waiting for me in the hallway a little further ahead.

“What do you want in return for helping me?”

“We were talking here and we noticed that you have a fantastic body. Could we see it...?” said the bartender, a little nervous and shy.

“What's your name?”

“Jorge.”

“And your friend?”

“Miguel.”

“My name is Maria, is that all you want?”

They both smiled.

- You're not expecting me to undress here in the middle of the hallway, are you?

- Of course not. When I went to reception, I brought the key to a room. We can go there.

- Let's go.

We went to the elevator. The room was on the top floor. As soon as the elevator door closed, I put a hand on each of their cocks, which were starting to get hard.

We got out of the elevator and went to the room.

As soon as we entered, I took off my boots and told them to sit on the chairs.

“I'll take my clothes off, but then it's your turn.”

I put Beyoncé's song “Halo” on my phone, went up on the bed, and started undressing to the sound of the music.

First the black jacket, then the mini skirt, the stockings, then the orange bodysuit, and finally the bra. As I undressed, I felt the heat of excitement and my pussy getting wetter than it already was.

When I finished, they were both open-mouthed and hard cocks.

“Did you like it?”

“We loved it,” they said almost at the same time.

“Now it's my turn to sit down, and I want you to take your clothes off for me.”

They got up, a little shy, I sat down on the chair, turned the music back on, and they started taking their clothes off while I masturbated.

They were all naked in no time. Jorge was muscular and had a big thick cock, while Miguel was a little chubby with a big thin cock.

I took each of their hands and sat them on the bed side by side. I knelt down and started sucking Jorge's cock while masturbating Miguel's cock with my other hand, then I switched.

After a while, and after being thoroughly covered in both cocks, while I was sucking Miguel, Jorge got up, put on a condom, got behind me, and started to fuck me, slowly at first, but as soon as he realized I was all wet, he started to fuck me violently. Feeling that thick cock in my pussy and the other in my mouth, I had an orgasm.

I got up and went to the bed, asked Miguel to lie down, put a condom on him, and climbed onto his cock.

As I moved up and down on his cock, Jorge came up beside me and put his cock in my mouth, pushing it in until I choked. I pulled it out a little to breathe and he pushed it back in until I choked again. Saliva was already dripping down my breasts when I asked Jorge to put his cock in my ass.

I had never done double penetration before and I was dying to try it...

I lay down on top of Miguel to get my ass up high, put a lot of saliva on my ass, put my hands on my ass cheeks to open it up wide, and Jorge started to slowly push it in until his whole cock was inside me.

I felt completely open and at the same time full with those two cocks inside me. They both started fucking me fast, and I ended up having two orgasms in less than 15 minutes. After a while, they switched positions. I was sweaty, wet, and full of pleasure.

We had been there for over 30 minutes when Miguel said:

“I can't take it anymore, I'm going to cum. Can I cum on your tits?”

“You can come wherever you want.”

I got off Jorge, got on my knees, and opened my mouth. Less than a minute later, he filled my mouth and my tits with cum. After about two minutes, with the help of my hand, it was Jorge's turn. He just poured his cum into my mouth, I swallowed it all, and then he said to me:

“Lie down and spread your legs.”

He put on another condom and continued to fuck my pussy.

Miguel's cock was already limp, so he sat on the edge of the bed watching.

Jorge pulled out of my pussy, spread my legs wide, and put it back in my ass while I rubbed the cum on my breasts. He fucked me for another 20 minutes, took off the condom, and gave me cum again, this time in my mouth and on my face.

I was tired and satisfied.

I refresh myself, got dressed, and went to my room. They stayed there.

When I got to the room, I took a long bath and lay down next to my husband, who was so drunk he didn't notice my arrival.

(I don't have any photos of that moment, but these were taken hours earlier when we arrived at the hotel after dinner.)

Come see me uncensored













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me.....and how it all started

I am a naughty, daring woman, without taboos, looking for new experiences, for some I am a whore, for others a nymphomaniac. I think I've already fulfilled many fantasies, I've done crazy things I never imagined doing, when it comes to sex. I'm Maria, I'm 40 years old, 1.60m tall, 55kg, medium breasts, nice butt, brown eyes and blonde hair (dyed lol). Portuguese from a rural city and as such I had a conservative upbringing, I started dating my ex-husband at the age of 14. Although I started dating and having sex very early, our sexual relationship never evolved much because he was much more conservative than I was. The relationship lasted, I felt trapped, until at 35 years old, the fire, the desire to go beyond what was considered normal sex was overwhelming. I felt wet just imagining being with other men or even when I went shopping and looked at those cucumbers... mmm. These chronicles are reports of the crazy and real moments I went through... from that time until to...

I went to spend the weekend with a friend and sucked her boyfriend

  I had a huge fight with my husband and decided to spend the weekend with my friend Filipa. She has a house near the sea. We've been friends for a long time and we always open up to each other, so I took the opportunity to relax and tell her that I was having an extramarital sexual relationship and that I was increasingly sexually appetizing. The day I arrived the weather was good and we took the opportunity to go to the beach for a while and catch up. When I told her, her mouth dropped open, she had no idea. She was the one who was crazy about sex, but she supported me and said that if I needed help, she was available. Filipa didn't like my husband, she said he was holding me and my daughter back. Meanwhile, Filipa's current boyfriend arrived at our side, as I didn't know him personally, she introduced us. Freddy was a charming and friendly guy, a little fat for my taste. The three of us spent the afternoon talking about trivialities, clothes and sex. Filipa is very f...

First anal was in the car

The days went by and I became more and more addicted to sex, I wanted to try everything, new things that I had never imagined and that now just thinking about them, I got excited. I decided that whenever I could or had the opportunity, I would try new situations, whether with John or someone else. With my husband I could never do anything different, there was even one night when I asked him: - We need to spice up our relationship, shall we go for a drive? - You're crazy, you have a daughter, you're old enough to know better - he said Because if there was a time or age when I wanted to lose my mind, it was then. So I made a series of decisions: 1st - remove the few hairs that were left on my pussy, I liked seeing porn actresses without hair and I wanted to see myself like that; 2nd - doing anal, I had a friend, Filipa, who said she was crazy about anal sex; 3rd - buy a vibrator; 4th - try other cocks, I liked John's, but I wanted to try others; 5th - being with a woman, watc...