Skip to main content

First anal was in the car


The days went by and I became more and more addicted to sex, I wanted to try everything, new things that I had never imagined and that now just thinking about them, I got excited.

I decided that whenever I could or had the opportunity, I would try new situations, whether with John or someone else.

With my husband I could never do anything different, there was even one night when I asked him:

- We need to spice up our relationship, shall we go for a drive?

- You're crazy, you have a daughter, you're old enough to know better - he said

Because if there was a time or age when I wanted to lose my mind, it was then.

So I made a series of decisions:

1st - remove the few hairs that were left on my pussy, I liked seeing porn actresses without hair and I wanted to see myself like that;

2nd - doing anal, I had a friend, Filipa, who said she was crazy about anal sex;

3rd - buy a vibrator;

4th - try other cocks, I liked John's, but I wanted to try others;

5th - being with a woman, watching lesbian movies made me want to be with one.

The first one was easy, I went to the bathroom, took a razor from my husband and shaved the few hairs I still had.

The third one was also easy, I went to a website, chose one that I liked at the time and had it delivered to the office so that my husband wouldn't know (he was totally against this type of object).

The fourth and fifth were a little more difficult to do, at least in the city where I live.

As I was going to be with John a few days later, I decided to ask him to make the second decision, fuck my ass.

Not a day went by that I didn't masturbate with my hand or a cucumber.

The day came to be with John again, as we didn't have more than 3 hours to spend together, we decided to go to the place we were the first time.

When I arrived he was already there, I went to his car and we gave a hot kiss like two animals rutting.

I opened the buttons of his pants and started licking and sucking it with great intensity his already hard cock, I liked feeling his cock throb in my mouth, while he stuck his fingers in my wet pussy.

About 20 minutes later we decided to move to the back of the car to have more space. He sat down and I almost jumped and landed on top of his cock. While I was riding his cock he put a finger in my ass and I sucked my tits… I ended up having an orgasm.

I leaned back a little, while touching my soaking wet pussy and said:

- John, I want to try it in the ass, but since it's my first time and I'm a little scared, can you go slowly?

- Of course, but I don't have any kind of lubricant.

- It doesn't matter, I'll take care of it.

I put my mouth on his cock again and took it to my throat, I asked him to push the head, the liquid that was coming out I put in my ass, I even put two fingers a little inside the hole to get it well lubricated.

He put me on doggy-style and started playing with the head of his cock in my asshole, when I felt that hot head I got even more excited, he put his cock in slowly, at first I felt a certain discomfort, but after that cock entered my ass it made me crazy and moan with pleasure, he continued with that back and forth, but I wanted to feel that cock inside my ass even more.

I asked to sit down, I sat on top of him and stuck his cock in my ass again, I rode and rode, I felt his dick getting hotter and throbbing.

- I want you to fill my ass with cum.

- If you keep riding like that, I won't be able to take it much longer.

Shortly after he filled my ass with cum. Feeling that hot jet inside my ass took me to the moon and I had an orgasm.

Shortly after I got off of him, I could feel that cum running down my ass.

I wanted to suck his dick again, I didn't do it because I was a little scared.

I left there, as I still had to get home and take a shower before my husband arrived.

I had never imagined enjoying anal sex so much, much less having an orgasm with a cock stuck in my ass in my first anal experience.

Come see me without censorship







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me.....and how it all started

I am a naughty, daring woman, without taboos, looking for new experiences, for some I am a whore, for others a nymphomaniac. I think I've already fulfilled many fantasies, I've done crazy things I never imagined doing, when it comes to sex. I'm Maria, I'm 40 years old, 1.60m tall, 55kg, medium breasts, nice butt, brown eyes and blonde hair (dyed lol). Portuguese from a rural city and as such I had a conservative upbringing, I started dating my ex-husband at the age of 14. Although I started dating and having sex very early, our sexual relationship never evolved much because he was much more conservative than I was. The relationship lasted, I felt trapped, until at 35 years old, the fire, the desire to go beyond what was considered normal sex was overwhelming. I felt wet just imagining being with other men or even when I went shopping and looked at those cucumbers... mmm. These chronicles are reports of the crazy and real moments I went through... from that time until to...

I went to spend the weekend with a friend and sucked her boyfriend

  I had a huge fight with my husband and decided to spend the weekend with my friend Filipa. She has a house near the sea. We've been friends for a long time and we always open up to each other, so I took the opportunity to relax and tell her that I was having an extramarital sexual relationship and that I was increasingly sexually appetizing. The day I arrived the weather was good and we took the opportunity to go to the beach for a while and catch up. When I told her, her mouth dropped open, she had no idea. She was the one who was crazy about sex, but she supported me and said that if I needed help, she was available. Filipa didn't like my husband, she said he was holding me and my daughter back. Meanwhile, Filipa's current boyfriend arrived at our side, as I didn't know him personally, she introduced us. Freddy was a charming and friendly guy, a little fat for my taste. The three of us spent the afternoon talking about trivialities, clothes and sex. Filipa is very f...