I had a huge fight with my husband and decided to spend the weekend with my friend Filipa. She has a house near the sea.
We've been friends for a long time and we always open up to each other, so I took the opportunity to relax and tell her that I was having an extramarital sexual relationship and that I was increasingly sexually appetizing.
The day I arrived the weather was good and we took the opportunity to go to the beach for a while and catch up.
When I told her, her mouth dropped open, she had no idea. She was the one who was crazy about sex, but she supported me and said that if I needed help, she was available.
Filipa didn't like my husband, she said he was holding me and my daughter back.
Meanwhile, Filipa's current boyfriend arrived at our side, as I didn't know him personally, she introduced us.
Freddy was a charming and friendly guy, a little fat for my taste.
The three of us spent the afternoon talking about trivialities, clothes and sex. Filipa is very fun and extroverted, she talks about everything openly.
Around 5pm we went home, as I hadn't slept much so I told Filipa that I was going to rest a little.
- Maria, don't you want to relax in the new hot tub? You haven't tried it yet.
- Of course, that's not even a question to ask.
There I went to the hot tub, I let myself relax, about 1 hour later when I was going to get out I noticed that I didn't have a towel.
I called Filipa and instead of her heard Freddy speaking through the door:
- Filipa went shopping and it still takes a while.
- Could you get me a towel?
- Of course.
He went to get the towel, when he arrived he knocked on the door:
- Can I come in and give you the towel?
- Of course you can.
Still lying in the bathtub, I covered my pussy with my hand and my tits with my arm, I left them visible a little because I wanted to see his reaction. He came in and placed the towel on top of the bathroom cabinet. He looked at me and:
- You seem to have a spectacular body Maria?
- Thanks.
I don't know what came over me and I asked him.
- Do you want to see everything?
- Yes I want.
I took my hand and arm away and he could see my whole body.
- Wow, you have a body that any man desires.
I turned a little red.
- You are very hairy? - I said.
- I have, do you want to see?
- Yes.
I had never seen such a hairy man. He took off his shirt and was only in shorts.
- I thought you were going to show me everything- I said
He smiled and took off his shorts, his cock was already hard, it wasn't very big, but it was thick.
- Did you got a hard-on because you saw me naked?
- Yes. Besides your body, your lips are very sexy.
- Come a little closer to me.
He leaned against the bathtub.
- Can I touch?
- Yes, you can.
I grabbed the dick and held it with my hand to feel its thickness, I immediately wanted to suck it.
- Can I touch your tits?
- Yes
He put a hand on each of my tits, and as he did so, his cock was pressed against my face.
I couldn't resist and started to run my tongue over his cock, first on the side, then on the head while he continued to felt my tits. I was getting more and more excited.
I couldn't take it anymore and put his whole cock in my mouth and started sucking and licking it, Freddy was very excited because he was moaning and his cock was throbbing. I sucked and licked with more and more intensity. After not even 5 minutes he said:
- Stop, I can't take it anymore without cuming.
Needless to say, I didn't stop and I sucked even more eagerly, ending up filling my mouth with cum. There was so much that I couldn't swallow it all.
I kept licking to get all the cum out of his cock.
- You're crazy, you know that?
- Yes, I love sucking a good cock and feeling the warm cum in my mouth.
- This has to stay between us.
- Of course, I don't want to lose my friendship with Filipa.
He left the bathroom and as I was very excited I started to masturbate, the little cum I still had in my mouth I let run down onto my tits. I rubbed my hands on my breasts and pussy until I had an orgasm.
Meanwhile Filipa arrived and asked:
- You enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub.
- Of course… lol!
Come see me without censorship
Comments
Post a Comment