One day we went out to lunch together and during the conversation we ended up arguing about a lingerie store. Since we couldn't agree, we made a bet.
We bet that whoever lost would do whatever the other wanted, and the other couldn't refuse. Since we're both pretty horny, I wasn't too worried.
We went to the store, and I realized I had lost the bet.
As soon as we left, she asked:
“When are you free tonight to pay the bet?”
“I can do the day after tomorrow.”
“Then dress up really sexy because I'm going to make you a whore.”
We laughed for a while and agreed that she would pick me up at my house around 10:00 p.m.
That day, I couldn't leave the house dressed like a whore because my husband was home, so I put the clothes in a bag and wore jeans, a blouse, and a jacket.
I was still getting into the car.
“That's not what we agreed, that you'd come dressed up,” said Tatiana, surprised.
I got in, closed the door,
"I know, but my husband is home, so I brought the clothes to change into in the bag. Drive somewhere I can change clothes.
“Okay, deal.”
“Where are we going?” I asked, full of curiosity.
“I'm taking you to a dogging area,” she said with a mischievous smile.
“Do you want people to see us having fun?” I asked.
She smiled and started the car, pulling over shortly after so I could change clothes.
I took off the clothes I was wearing and stood naked. Before I could put on the lingerie, the short dress, and the stockings, Tatiana ran her tongue over my breasts and sucked my nipples a little. I got excited right away. She had a very hot mouth. She put her hand on my pussy and stuck a finger deep inside. I got wet right away. She took it out of my pussy and put it in my mouth for me to suck and said to me:
“Get ready because today you're going to be my whore...”
“What are you going to do to me?”
“You'll see,” she replied with a smile.
When I was about to put on the lingerie...
“I want you to wear only the dress and stockings, no bra or panties,” she said.
I got dressed and we went to the dogging area. I had never been there before, but I had heard about it.
When we arrived, we drove around the area and realized that there were only men there. We were the only women, there weren't even any couples. She stopped the car right in the middle of the others.
“Do you want to have fun here for everyone to see?” I asked.
“No! I want you to get out of the car and show yourself off to the men around us. I want you to show off that ass, that pussy, and those tits.”
“Okay,” I said quickly, because the idea of showing myself off turned me on a lot.
“I'm not done yet, but we'll talk later.”
“What else do you want me to do?”
“You'll see!” said Tatiana, laughing.
I got out of the car, somewhat apprehensively. Tatiana turned up the car stereo and I started dancing next to the lamppost so they could see me clearly.
Seeing the men approaching and watching me turned me on. I put my hands on my hips and slowly started to lift my dress while dancing until my pussy and ass were exposed.
They were getting closer and closer, and I was getting more and more excited. I continued to lift my dress until my whole body was exposed.
Meanwhile, the music ended, I lowered my dress, and went back to the car. As I was getting in, Tatiana said:
“Now for the best part... kkkkkkk.”
She lifted my dress up to my waist and told me to get on all fours on the front seat. So I did. The men quickly approached to see me on all fours.
As soon as they got close, they started unzipping their pants, and one of them asked...
“May I?”
And I began to feel hands touching my ass, pussy, and legs.
“Help yourselves. She likes it in the ass too...” said Tatiana, laughing.
I barely had time to react and one of them was already sticking his dick in my pussy. Being fucked in front of strangers made me very excited.
As if that weren't enough, my friend opened the passenger door and invited one of the men who was masturbating to sit in the passenger seat and said to me:
- Suck his cock until he cums in your mouth.
Feeling a cock in my mouth, several hands touching me, and a cock in my pussy was making me all wet.
My friend went to the back seat to watch, unzipped her pants, put her hand on her pussy, and started masturbating while watching those men fuck me.
The one I was sucking came very quickly and left, leaving my mouth full of cum. The one who was fucking my pussy noticed, took his cock out, and came to sit in the other guy's place so I could suck him. This happened so fast that when I realized it, I had one guy licking my pussy and the other cock in my mouth, I barely had time to swallow the cum.
Sucking a cock with the taste of cum still in my mouth while they licked my pussy and asshole turned me on so much that I had an orgasm.
The one who was licking me stopped and stuck his cock in my pussy, while he thrust in and out and I sucked, Tatiana approached, her fingers wet from masturbating, and stuck three of them in my ass, moving them gently.
The man who was sucking came, filled my mouth with cum again. Feeling my pussy, ass, and mouth full brought me to another orgasm.
Tatiana took her fingers out of my ass and licked them, then whispered in my ear:
“You're so hot!”
She looked at me, cum dripping from my mouth, smiled, and said loudly for everyone to hear.
“I want to see this slut covered in cum!”
The man who was fucking me pulled his cock out of my pussy, took off the condom, and came right in my ass. Feeling that cum running down my ass, through my pussy, and down my legs drove me crazy with pleasure.
The third man came and stuck his cock in my cum-filled ass. It was a big, thick cock, while another sat down to be sucked.
I moaned and gasped with a cock in my cum-covered mouth and that huge, hot cock going in and out of my ass.
My friend sat down and started masturbating again.
We stayed like that for a while. I was so crazy with pleasure that I pushed my ass back so that wonderful cock would bury itself deep inside my ass. I stayed in that position for a few seconds, swallowing the cock until I choked. I couldn't take it anymore and had such a big orgasm that my pussy was dripping wet.
Seeing me in that state, Tatiana had an orgasm.
It didn't take long for both of them to orgasm, and once again I had my mouth full of cum and my ass covered in cum.
One last man approached, pulled me out of the car, put me on all fours facing him, and started masturbating with his cock right next to my mouth.
I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, the cum that was in my mouth fell on my breasts, I started to caress them and squeeze my nipples full of cum.
Tatiana got out of the car and stood right next to me to watch closely.
As he got more and more excited, I ran my tongue over the head of his cock...
He came all over my face.
“Now you're really covered in cum,” said Tatiana, smiling.
I got up, turned to her, and started kissing her so that we were both covered in milk.
“This is so you can see what cum tastes like,” I said as I took her head and rubbed it against my breasts:
“Lick them until they're clean.”
Tatiana licked and licked again while masturbating until she had another orgasm.
We looked at each other and laughed.
We got in the car and I got dressed.
“You're completely crazy, but I love you, Tatiana.”
“We have to do this again,” she said.
Comments
Post a Comment