It was summer on a particularly hot day. I was home alone; my husband had gone to work, and my daughter had gone out with some friends.
I was naked, wearing only a thong, and I was really wanting to masturbate. I chose a movie with two guys fucking a slut and started touching my breasts, then went down to my already very wet pussy. I touched my clitoris a little and then stuck two fingers deep inside. Shortly after, I had an orgasm imagining those two dicks inside me.
The heat makes me very excited, and that's why I wasn't satisfied. I put on another movie; this time it was three guys fucking a girl. I went crazy imagining those dicks in all my holes. I went back to putting my fingers in my completely soaked pussy and masturbated until I had another orgasm.
I was sweaty because of it. I took a cold shower to cool down and calm down, sent some work emails, and watched some TV to distract myself.
I had already masturbated twice and cooled down my pussy, but it was still hot, full of desire and lust.
I decided to go shopping because I needed a few things, but also to distract myself. Since it was very hot, I wore a white top without a bra, a thong, and a floral mini skirt.
Shortly after leaving home, I passed by a cafĂ© and saw the ice cream sign. When I looked at the "Calippo" ice cream, I thought that was exactly what I needed to cool down, lol…
I hurried to buy the rest of the things I needed and bought a "Calippo" lemon ice cream on the way home.
I got home, dropped off the groceries, put the ice cream next to the bed, undressed, and lay down on the bed.
I had already tried ice on my nipples and pussy, but I had never masturbated with ice cream.
I started by sucking on the "Calippo" a little to make it softer, my mouth was all sticky and full of ice cream juice, I let the juice run down my body like saliva, I put the ice cream on the nipple of one breast and licked and sucked, then I did the same with the other breast, I felt my breasts very hard and my pussy wet and burning with desire.
I ran the ice cream down my body and felt the cold of the ice cream in contrast with my extremely hot body, I started by lightly touching my clitoris, then my labia. The cold ice cream was driving me crazy with pleasure, I put it right on my asshole, which gave me goosebumps, and went back to my pussy, moaning with pleasure. After rubbing it thoroughly on my labia, I slowly inserted the ice cream deep inside my pussy, and then I started thrusting in and out as if it were a cock fucking me.
I was crazy moaning, screaming, I had an orgasm, my pussy was all wet and the ice cream was melted.
I put two fingers in my pussy and then in my mouth to taste the ice cream mixed with the flavor of my pussy.
I put my fingers in again, but since I was all soaked, I put in another finger. I felt my pussy getting wider and wider, wanting more, so I put in my fourth finger. I was getting hot and crazy again. It seemed like my pussy wanted more and more. I had never done this before, but I closed my hand and started to slowly insert it until it was all the way in. I felt my pussy completely full and I was exploding with pleasure. I kept pushing in and pulling out without stopping… my arm was already hurting when I had a huge orgasm.
I left my hand inside. I was loving feeling full and complete.
When I pulled it out, I felt my pussy widey open. I wished I had a guy to fuck me right then and there, but unfortunately, I was alone, and my husband was about to come home.
I was eager to do it again.
While I was in the shower, I thought that it had never crossed my mind to put my whole hand inside my pussy.
Comments
Post a Comment