Skip to main content

He shoved a bottle up my ass

 

João and I spent our days exchanging messages about new things to try, and I was increasingly eager to try them.

Playing with my ass gave me more and more pleasure; whenever I masturbated, I'd stick my fingers or any object in my ass and end up  having an orgasm.

On one of our dates, we decided to go to his house so we could drink as much as we liked, little did I imagine what awaited me.

I arrived at his house eager to to suck and feel his cock inside me. He opened the door and took me straight to the bedroom. There was a small bottle of Asti Gancia and two flutes.

He opened the bottle, poured into the glasses, we toasted to a great fuck. I'm usually hot, but with alcohol or spicy food, I get even hotter.

"Fuck me hard, João, like you've never fucked me before. I want to feel your cock in all my holes."

"I'm going to play with the bottle…" he said.

At that moment, I thought he was going to put a lot in my pussy.

He undressed me, laid me down, and started rubbing the neck of the bottle on my nipples, which bristled from the cold bottle. Then he moved down to my pussy and started playing with my labia. The bottle was cold at first, but then it got warm, which drove me crazy. He inserted and removed the bottle from my pussy as if it were his cock or a vibrator, in consecutive movements. I got all wet.

After 15 minutes of that back and forth, and after I had two orgasms, João said:

"Now the fun begins… Turn around, spread your legs, and open your ass with your hands." 

I did what he told me, he ran his tongue over my ass to get it all wet  and started playing with the bottle, and before I knew it, he had stuck the neck of the bottle in my ass. I moaned with pleasure, and he got excited and buried the bottle deep inside my ass. As I felt my ass opening up, I began to feel a warmth taking over me and ended up having another orgasm. He started thrusting the bottle  in and out of my ass and knelt down beside me so I could suck his hard cock.

After a while and another orgasm, he said:

"Now I'm going to fuck that wide open ass with my cock."

"I want to feel that hard cock fucking my ass."

He put his cock, wet with my saliva, all the way into my ass; my pussy was so wet with pleasure that it was dripping.

He fucked and fucked my ass for over half an hour. I felt my ass wide open and ruined when he said:

"I'm going to cum on your ass."

I felt that hot cum inside my ass. He took his cock out, still dripping cum and put it in my mouth. I sucked and licked it all untill it was clean.

I was knocked out, satisfied. For two days I felt my ass throbbing, but wanting to repeat it.

Come see me uncensored








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me.....and how it all started

I am a naughty, daring woman, without taboos, looking for new experiences, for some I am a whore, for others a nymphomaniac. I think I've already fulfilled many fantasies, I've done crazy things I never imagined doing, when it comes to sex. I'm Maria, I'm 40 years old, 1.60m tall, 55kg, medium breasts, nice butt, brown eyes and blonde hair (dyed lol). Portuguese from a rural city and as such I had a conservative upbringing, I started dating my ex-husband at the age of 14. Although I started dating and having sex very early, our sexual relationship never evolved much because he was much more conservative than I was. The relationship lasted, I felt trapped, until at 35 years old, the fire, the desire to go beyond what was considered normal sex was overwhelming. I felt wet just imagining being with other men or even when I went shopping and looked at those cucumbers... mmm. These chronicles are reports of the crazy and real moments I went through... from that time until to...

I went to spend the weekend with a friend and sucked her boyfriend

  I had a huge fight with my husband and decided to spend the weekend with my friend Filipa. She has a house near the sea. We've been friends for a long time and we always open up to each other, so I took the opportunity to relax and tell her that I was having an extramarital sexual relationship and that I was increasingly sexually appetizing. The day I arrived the weather was good and we took the opportunity to go to the beach for a while and catch up. When I told her, her mouth dropped open, she had no idea. She was the one who was crazy about sex, but she supported me and said that if I needed help, she was available. Filipa didn't like my husband, she said he was holding me and my daughter back. Meanwhile, Filipa's current boyfriend arrived at our side, as I didn't know him personally, she introduced us. Freddy was a charming and friendly guy, a little fat for my taste. The three of us spent the afternoon talking about trivialities, clothes and sex. Filipa is very f...

First anal was in the car

The days went by and I became more and more addicted to sex, I wanted to try everything, new things that I had never imagined and that now just thinking about them, I got excited. I decided that whenever I could or had the opportunity, I would try new situations, whether with John or someone else. With my husband I could never do anything different, there was even one night when I asked him: - We need to spice up our relationship, shall we go for a drive? - You're crazy, you have a daughter, you're old enough to know better - he said Because if there was a time or age when I wanted to lose my mind, it was then. So I made a series of decisions: 1st - remove the few hairs that were left on my pussy, I liked seeing porn actresses without hair and I wanted to see myself like that; 2nd - doing anal, I had a friend, Filipa, who said she was crazy about anal sex; 3rd - buy a vibrator; 4th - try other cocks, I liked John's, but I wanted to try others; 5th - being with a woman, watc...