My crazy sexual behavior increased as time went by, my marriage went from bad to worse, and I don't know whose soul possessed me when I signed up for the dating site “X-Social.”
I talked to many men, women, couples, and even transgender people. I was at a stage where the crazier, the better.
A couple from Guimarães I spoke to seemed to enjoy doing crazy things with other couples or women.
Teresa and Mário were 50 and 52 years old respectively, which meant they were a bit older than me and had a lot more experience.
We talked for a few weeks, me about the crazy things I wanted to try, them about what they had already done and what they liked to do. One of their crazy things was role reversal pegging, which I had never seen in real life, only in movies, and my husband wouldn't even let me put my finger in his ass.
We exchanged some photos... I love watching photos and so do they.
We agreed that the following Wednesday I would meet them in Guimarães, we would have lunch, and then, if things went well, we would go to their house.
On the agreed day, I went to Guimarães. I had been with couples and with João (my lover) several times before, but I had never been alone with a couple who also liked extreme sex.
We met at the restaurant. When I arrived, they were already waiting for me. They were a well-dressed, glamorous couple. I introduced myself and we sat down.
At first, I was a little inhibited. I had just met them, and the only topic that came to mind was sex... and I didn't want to seem like a nymphomaniac. I am, but I didn't want to imply it.
As soon as we started lunch and the wine flowed, the conversation became more relaxed on both sides.
We talked about a little bit of everything, mainly about them and the crazy things they had done and the fetishes they still wanted to fulfill. The conversation made me excited, eager, and at the same time afraid, but because of the wine, I wanted to try everything.
When we were already on dessert, Teresa asked:
“Do you want to come to your place?”
“Yes, I do,” I said without hesitation.
“You know we're not a normal couple, right?”
“I know, and like I said, I want to try new things.”
“Can we do whatever we want with you?”
I felt a chill and fear, but the excitement spoke louder.
“Yes, you can, as long as it doesn't involve minors... and I'd like to see you switch roles.”
“Of course there are no minors, just us, and as for switching roles, you can be sure you'll see it,” said Teresa with a mischievous smile.
They offered me lunch and we went to their place, which was a secluded, modern house with a beautiful garden. Inside the house, the dog was waiting at the door to be petted. It was a German shepherd named Oscar.
“Would you like something to drink, Maria?” asked Mário.
“I'd like some coffee.”
While he went to make coffee, Teresa showed me around the house, and of course we ended up in their bedroom.
Mario gave me the coffee and said:
“Feel free to take a shower or freshen up if you want. We're going to take a shower and I'm going to do some anal cleaning.”
“You go ahead and I'll go next.”
And they went, and when they came back they said they had a clean towel for me and I went to take a shower too.
When I returned, Teresa was wearing black lingerie and high heels with handcuffs in one hand and a very thick strapon in the other. Mário was wearing boxers, and I was wearing navy blue lingerie.
“Get undressed and lie down on the bed,” said Teresa.
I took off my lingerie and lay down. She put the objects down, lay on top of me, and kissed me passionately for a while. Then she started licking my neck, then my breasts, until she reached my pussy. She moved her tongue back up my body to my ear and said:
“Now let's start playing. Mário, take off your boxers and kneel next to Maria's face."
When I saw that semi-hard cock right there, next to me, I put it in my mouth and sucked it until it was really hard, while Teresa licked my pussy, I felt myself getting wet. Then they switched, she put one knee on each side of my face and put her pussy in my mouth and he put his hard cock in my pussy and started fucking me, we stayed like that for a while, I was all slobbering from her pussy.
“Turn around and get on all fours,” Teresa said to me.
She took a stick, rubbed it on my pussy, which was already soaked from having had an orgasm, and put it in my ass.
“Fuck her pussy, Mário.”
The stick wasn't thick, but going in and out and his cock at different rhythms drove me crazy and I had another orgasm.
We stayed like that for a while, sweating profusely, and Teresa decided we should cool off.
We got to the shower, Teresa sat down and said:
“I want you to pee on my tits, my face, and in my mouth.”
“I don't really feel like it, but I'll try.”
After a while, I felt the urge and peed a lot. I started on her breasts, then moved on to her face and hair, and finished in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of it. She got up and kissed me. That different and intense taste in her mouth felt good.
“Now it's your turn,” said Teresa.
She made me squat and told him to pee in my mouth. As soon as I opened my mouth, I felt that warm yellow stream entering. At first it seemed strange, but as it ran down my chest, I became aroused. I didn't have the courage to swallow. Then it was her turn. She pressed her pussy right against my mouth and peed so much and so fast that I ended up swallowing some of it.
We freshened up and went back to the bedroom. Teresa laid me down on the bed, stretched my arms out, handcuffed my wrists, and tied them to the bed.
“Now I'm going to fuck you, but first I want you to lick Mário's ass.”
She put on the strapon and stuck it in my pussy and started fucking me, while he squatted over my mouth and I started licking his balls and ass while he masturbated.
After a while, she took the strapon out of my pussy and put it in Mario's mouth.
“Suck it and get it nice and wet because I want to fuck Maria's ass. And you, Maria, get on all fours.”
It was difficult to turn around because my hands were handcuffed to the bed.
She took the strapon, which was very wet with saliva, and slowly started to put it in my ass. Because the strapon was very thick, I felt my ass opening up completely. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure. When she felt it was all the way in, she started to move faster and faster, and I went crazy with pleasure. Meanwhile, Mário had laid down under me and was licking my pussy.
After a while, I had already had two more orgasms when Teresa took it out of my ass and put it in my mouth.
“Suck it, bitch, taste your ass... and make it really wet because next I'm going to put it in his ass.”
I sucked it well, took it all the way down my throat and made it really wet. Meanwhile, Mário took off my handcuffs.
xxxx
“Get on all fours, now it's your turn, Mário, I want to see it up close,” I said, eager to watch the pegging up close.
Teresa did the same thing she did to me, she started to put it in slowly while he moaned, and when she put it all inside his ass, she started to move back and forth. As I wanted to see up close, I spread his buttocks wide open while watching Teresa fuck his ass from above.
Then I sucked Teresa's tits and put two fingers in her pussy and two in her ass for a while. When she stopped, she took off the strapon and lay down.
Mário put his cock in her pussy and I put my pussy in her mouth. I could barely hear Teresa moaning with pleasure with my pussy deep in her mouth.
After a while, Teresa got up and said:
“I want to do one last crazy thing. Now it's your turn to fuck my ass. I want you to lie down under us, Maria.”
I lay down, Teresa got on all fours on top of me with her pussy right next to my face, and him came up behind her and mercilessly shoved his cock violently into her ass. She moaned with pleasure. During that back and forth, I licked her pussy, which was wet with pleasure...
When he couldn't take it anymore, he came inside her, took out his still dripping cock and rubbed it on my lips.
“Lick my cock,” he said to me.
I had never done it before, but I didn't dislike the idea, so I licked and sucked that cock that had just come out of Teresa's ass and still had a little cum on it.
“Did you like sucking the bull's dick?” Teresa asked.
“Yes, I liked it a lot,” I replied.
Then she put her ass right on top of my mouth and pushed hard to get the cum out.
“Lick my ass and swallow all of Mário's cum.”
I felt that cum entering my mouth as I ran my tongue over her asshole.
She got off me and kissed me until we both had the taste of that cum.
All three of us were satisfied, so satisfied that we agreed to meet again.
“Next time it'll be even crazier,” said Teresa.
I just smiled and thought, what could be crazier than this?
Come see me uncensored
Comments
Post a Comment