The following week, during the course break, I went to talk to John again, feeling apprehensive as I had never seen or spoken to him again. As there were many colleagues from the course, I couldn't talk to him about our moment, so I made up some excuse and discreetly asked him for his cell phone number so we could exchange messages.
The next day I sent him a message saying:
- Hello, I really enjoyed the moment we had together last week.
He took a while to respond so I was a little anxious.
- Good afternoon, I liked it too
As he was short on words and didn't advance the conversation, I decided to take the next step.
- I would like to be with you again with more time
- I can tomorrow afternoon
- What time and where?
Even though I work for myself I had to cancel some things. As the city I live in is small and many people know me, we agreed on a remote place with few houses and almost no traffic.
When I got there I had a mix of feelings between fear and excitement, I waited a while and when he arrived I went to his car. We agreed that I would leave my car there and we would go in his car to an even more remote place.
When I invited him I thought we would go to a hotel or to his house but he explained to me that he lived very far away and there wasn't time.
When we got there he stopped the car, I was already wet, during that short trip where we didn't talk much I couldn't take my eyes off his cock, I really wanted to put it in my mouth.
We pulled the seats back and started kissing, I couldn't resist and almost immediately put my hand on his cock which was already very hard.
- Can I take off your pants? - he said
That day I was wearing tennis, jeans, a black blouse, a string and no bra.
- Yes, you can take whatever you want, lol.
He took off my tennis and pants while kissing my legs, loosened my blouse and leaned against the car door to appreciate my body. I was very excited.
He started kissing, licking and nibbling my breasts, I got all wet, I also pushed him to the door next to him and took off his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers and started licking that hard cock, I licked all his balls, then I put it in my mouth and sucked it really hard.
-Can I push your head?
I nodded because I had the cock in my mouth and couldn't speak. He pushed it all the way down my throat, I choked twice, it was strange, my husband had never put his cock in so much, John's was wider and a little bigger.
He pulled my head and kissed me, ran his tongue over my breasts again and ran it down my body to my pussy, took off the string and licked me well, ran his tongue over my pussy lips, clit and right in my pussy hole.
- Hummmm!
I moaned, I ended up having an orgasm and getting all wet.
He stood up straight and pulled me onto his lap, I felt that thick, hot cock opening my pussy. I put my feet next to his body and started to move up and down on his cock, which seemed to get hotter and hotter, while he sucked my tits. I could feel the liquid from my pussy running down his cock.
I get off and licked his cock again, he asked me to get on doggy-Style and he thrust his cock from behind violently, I wasn't moaning anymore, I was screaming with pleasure, needless to say I had another orgasm.
Our bodies were all sweaty and he continued to bury his cock in my pussy full of desire and strength, my husband had never fucked me like that.
I was delirious, our sweaty, hot bodies pressed against each other, my pussy all wet and he didn't stop fucking me and I ended up having a third orgasm, I was already out of strength when he said.
- Turn around, I want to cum on your belly and your tits.
- I want to feel that warm cum on my body.
As soon as he finished cumming, I grabbed his still dripping cock and sucked it clean, while I ran my hand over my body full of that wonderful cum.
I loved feeling his cock still throbbing and the taste, another thing I had never done.
We got dressed and John took me to the car. We agreed that we would meet the following week, but in a place where we could be comfortable.
I went home, during the trip I couldn't stop thinking about how there were so many pleasures that I didn't know about, but I wanted to try them all.
At night my husband came to mess with me, he wanted to make love, I had to make an excuse, my pussy still hurt and my legs were shaking... from that hour and a half of sex with John.
Comments
Post a Comment