This weekend my husband was away for work reasons, he is a civil engineer and had to go to a far construction site, I was alone with my 16 year old daughter, as she just wanted to go out and be with her friends I was alone for a long time, I took the opportunity to exchange a lot of messages with John and to watch porn movies on the internet suggested by him.
Each movie kinkier than the other. I saw anal sex movies, with old men, bbw, bdsm, lesbians, blowjobs, golden shower, cuckold, orgy and even gay movies. At that time, what I liked least were the gay ones, the ones that made me crazy to the point of masturbating several times were the anal sex, lesbians, bisexuals and blowjobs.
In one of these films the actor had a huge cock which made me crazy with desire, as I didn't have toys (vibrators) because my husband was against it, I went to the kitchen and there were two bananas, I took one, licked it and started to rub it on my pussy while watching the film, it wasn't as big and thick as the actor's dick, but it was enough. First I touched the clit with it, then I passed my on my pussy lips, which was already very wet with excitement, and then I started to put it in my pussy faster and deeper until I had an orgasm…
That weekend opened my eyes and my mind, it made me want to do those crazy things I saw in the movies and I wanted to try some with John now.
Since we had agreed to be together on Thursdays and I was really wanting to be fucked, I wasn't going to last until then without masturbating, it seemed like the affair with John had awakened in me an insatiable desire to fuck.
On Monday I went shopping at the supermarket and looked at the cucumbers, they had already caught my attention, I bought the biggest and thickest one I saw. I got home, washed the cucumber, lowered my pants and started masturbating right there in the middle of the kitchen, I quickly put that thick cucumber in and out of my pussy, from time to time I put it in my mouth, I loved feeling the liquid in my pussy and I put it again in my pussy, I had two orgasms in a row.
The days went by and I used that cucumber daily, sometimes I tried different positions to understand which one gave me the most pleasure, other times I put it in my mouth and tried to take it as deep as possible in order to choke on the cucumber, this excited me so much that I almost had an orgasm.
On Thursday morning I went to get waxed, I was very anxious.
In the afternoon, we met at the agreed place, I left my car and went to his car, I didn't know where he was going to take me, I gave him two kisses on the cheek, I was afraid that someone might saw us and lightly touched his cock lol.
I was telling him how I wanted to try the new things I had seen, I couldn't resist and put my hand on his cock. He stopped the car, loosened his pants and we continued. Of course I put my hand on that thick cock right away, and that's how we got there.
I thought we were going to a hotel or his house, but John took me to a motel. I had never been to a motel. I had asked my husband to go there several times, he said that only whores go there.
I got even hotter being at the motel, as soon as we pass the car entrance I stuck my mouth on his cock and started sucking it while he parked in the garage.
We got out of the car, he had his cock out, and went to the room.
- I want to fuck you until I can't anymore! - he said
- I want you to fuck me until you can't anymore and try new things.
He pushed me against the wall, opened my blouse, ran his hands over my tits and went down into my pants and put a finger in my wet pussy.
I stopped him and said I had a surprise and needed to go to the bathroom for 5 minutes.
I put on some lingerie I had bought that week, a babydoll with string and garter stockings.
When I came out of the bathroom he was already in boxers, he grabbed me, pushed me against the wall and put his tongue all the way in my mouth while he touch my tits. He grabbed me again and threw me on the bed and started sucking, licking and biting my tits while putting 3 fingers in my pussy. I put my hand on his cock, which was very hard and throbbing.
- Can I fuck you without a condom? I'm not with anyone else at the moment.
I agreed, because I trusted him and wanted to feel that meat stick deep inside me.
He took off his boxers, put the string to the side and stuck his cock in my pussy, all wet with desire and started to fuck violently, so much so that I felt his cock touching my uterus. Then he put me on doggy-Style and continued fucking hard, after 5 minutes I havenan orgasm and he continue sticking is cock in my pussy.
- What do you like to be called during sex?
My husband had never called nothing during sex, but I liked the idea.
- Can I call you bitch, slut, cow or whore? - he continued
- Yes you can and can I also call you? - I replied with some fear.
- I love fucking your pussy like this on doggy-style, bitch.
- Then fuck me dog.
After 15 minutes of pumping my pussy he said:
- Turn around and suck my cock, slut.
I was burning with desire, I put his cock in my mouth and sucked and licked it, then I licked his balls and went back to his cock and swallowed as much as my throat could take and I stayed there for a long time until he stopped me and said:
- Come on top of me, I want to lick your wet pussy, slut.
- Of course I will, dog.
He lay down, I put one knee on each side of his head and put my pussy in his mouth, he started licking and sticking his tongue right in my pussy hole, I was boiling at the time and started with some embarrassment to rub my pussy on his mouth, soon after I was having another orgasm.
I lay down next to him and he said:
- I have some things I want to use on you.
- Okay. - I replied with some fear.
- I brought some handcuffs and a blindfold.
- Of course.
My heart was racing. He took off my lingerie and put the handcuffs and blindfold on me. I had never done it.
He started licking my belly button, went up my tits to my arms, went back down and licked my pussy again, which was dripping with pleasure, and my ass, which made me so excited, that hot tongue passing over my asshole!
I think John realized because he turned me over, opened my butt cheeks and stuck his tongue right in my asshole, I went to the moon and came, I never imagined having so much pleasure in my ass.
He lay on top of me and passed the head of his cock through my asshole, I felt both eager and scared at the same time because I was a virgin in the ass, he went down to my pussy and started to fuck me again while licking my ear and biting my back.
My pussy was swollen from him fucking me so much. He took it out of my pussy and put his knees next to my face and started to put his cock in my mouth and make me swallow it in a way that I felt it throb more and more.
- I'm going to fill your mouth with cum, bitch...
He held my head tightly and filled my mouth with cum, I choked, swallowed some and the rest ran down my face, a little more and I had another orgasm.
It was unique, the taste of the cum was delicious, the little that was still in my mouth I swallowed.
We arranged the next meeting, decided we were going to do something different and them we left.
Come see me without censorship!
Comments
Post a Comment