At the time I was taking an English course at night and John, one of the teachers on another course, was a "bit of a troublemaker". Whenever I could, during my coffee break, I would strike up a conversation with him.
One day I was really hot because I had been watching some guys at the gym, and I decided to be crazy.
Before the class started, I waited for John to arrive and called him, I said I needed to say something to him in private, we went to a small room, when I got there I kissed him on the mouth and ran away, he kept looking at me.
During the break, as usual, I went to talk to him and ask for a ride, he accepted immediately, we agreed to meet at the entrance to the garage where he kept his car.
At the end of the class I went to the garage entrance, when I got there he was already there.
We headed towards the car, I was scared, because I had never cheated on my husband, but I was also wet with excitement and I noticed that John had a larger volume than normal.
We got in the car and he grabbed my head and started kissing, his kisses were hot, very hot so I got all wet.
The garage light went out and I put my hand in his pants, he had a big, hard cock.
He opened my shirt and sucked my tits, I was so excited I felt the moisture soaking my panties, then he pulled my skirt up, opened my legs and stuck his fingers in my soaked pussy. He pulled the bench back and started licking my pussy, I was so excited that I had my first orgasm in seconds. He continued to lick and finger me, after a short time I had my second orgasm.
With my husband I rarely had orgasms, much less two like that, almost in a row.
It was my turn, I opened the buttons of his pants, put my hand in and then my tongue, his cock was very hot, I licked it from top to bottom until his balls, I opened my mouth and put his cock almost to my throat and sucked it very well.
Since no one had ever cum in my mouth, I asked him, without explaining, to cum on my tits. I was full of milk, it dripped down to my navel, I rubbed my hands on my breasts, belly and pussy to feel his warm milk, I ended up having my third orgasm.
I couldn't resist the temptation and ran my fingers across my mouth to taste the sperm, since I had never tried it, nor had my husband, I loved feeling that it had a sweet flavor.
He took me home, as I couldn't say goodbye to him properly, I ran my hand over his still slightly hard cock and said I wanted to do it again. He smiled.
Come see me without censorship
Comments
Post a Comment